Christina Hall Tells 'Men' She's Not Looking for Her '4th Ex-Husband'

New Photo - Christina Hall Tells 'Men' She's Not Looking for Her '4th Ex-Husband'

Christina Hall Tells 'Men' She's Not Looking for Her '4th Ex-Husband'


Christina Hall. Allen Berezovsky/Getty ImagesChristina Hall is sending a pointed message to different categories of people coming out of the woodwork following her ongoing divorce from Joshua Hall. Dear fellow realtors-please stop mailing and dropping expensive packets, I am not listing my home, Christina, 41, shared via Instagram Stories on Thursday, August 8. But if I were to list it, I would list it myself, as I am a real estate agent.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #OccupyStateHouse #Trump and Vance #Zubi #Wordle1146 #JDVance #hunter schafer

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.