Love Is Blind UK's Cat Calls BF Jake 'My Rock,' Shares Romance Montage

New Photo - Love Is Blind UK's Cat Calls BF Jake 'My Rock,' Shares Romance Montage

Love Is Blind UK's Cat Calls BF Jake 'My Rock,' Shares Romance Montage


Catherine Richards, Jake Shill. Netflix (2)Love Is Blind UK's Cat Richards has found her soulmate in boyfriend Jake Singleton-Hill and she's ready to shout it from the rooftops. Thank you for being my rock and my best friend and supporting me through this year! Cat, 29, captioned a TikTok video montage of the couple's relationship on Wednesday, August 28. The reality star shared clips of the couple sipping cocktails, riding the Tube in England, kissing, going on vacation and more while a Dawson's Creek quote about soulmates played in the background.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ruse #Brittney #TraitorTrump #Kelly Rowland #One Tree Hill #Jenin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.