Chelsea star tells fans 'I am not at my level' after £54m summer move - and claims 'no one can sleep' due to competition under Enzo Maresca

New Photo - Chelsea star tells fans 'I am not at my level' after £54m summer move - and claims 'no one can sleep' due to competition under Enzo Maresca

Chelsea star tells fans 'I am not at my level' after £54m summer move - and claims 'no one can sleep' due to competition under Enzo Maresca


A new Chelsea star has admitted he has struggled to find his form after the club spent £54million on him this summer. The Blues sealed 13 signings this summer and spent in the region of £200million to bolster Enzo Maresca's squad. Such an influx of talent into an already bloated squad has seen big-money players struggle for minutes. Pedro Neto, who joined for £54m from Wolves, is one such player.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Alex Jones #Louisiana #The View #MSNBC #Iranian #Praying

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.