Jenna Dewan Reveals Which 'The Rookie' Scene Scared Daughter Everly

New Photo - Jenna Dewan Reveals Which 'The Rookie' Scene Scared Daughter Everly

Jenna Dewan Reveals Which 'The Rookie' Scene Scared Daughter Everly


Jenna Dewan is happy her eldest daughter, Everly, is a fan of her show The Rookie-but one of her treacherous stunts almost turned the 11-year-old off it for good. It's funny, we just started watching it because [I] had all these 10-year-olds coming up to me and saying, 'I love The Rookie,' Dewan, 43, exclusively told Us Weekly on Thursday, September 19, while promoting her partnership with Neostrata. And I said, 'Oh gosh, I guess I should be letting Everly watch this.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Talisca #Nice RV #YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL #Virginia #P Diddy #MAGA Republicans

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.