Olivia Nuzzi's Fiance Confirms Breakup Amid RFK Jr. Scandal

New Photo - Olivia Nuzzi's Fiance Confirms Breakup Amid RFK Jr. Scandal

Olivia Nuzzi's Fiance Confirms Breakup Amid RFK Jr. Scandal


Olivia Nuzzis and Ryan Lizza New York Magazine reporter Olivia Nuzzi's partner, Ryan Lizza, confirmed the couple has split amid her alleged involvement with Robert F. Kennedy Jr, husband of actress Cheryl Hines. In a statement published to Politico Playbook on Friday, September 20, afternoon, Lizza-who works for the outlet-stated: Because of my connection to this story through my ex-fiance, my editors and I have agreed that I won't be involved in any coverage of Kennedy in Playbook or elsewhere at Politico.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ironmouse #P Diddy #INDvsBAN #RockInRio #Stop_Korea_Digital_Rape_Gate #President Biden

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.