Shyne Speaks Out After Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Arrest: He 'Destroyed My Life'

New Photo - Shyne Speaks Out After Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Arrest: He 'Destroyed My Life'

Shyne Speaks Out After Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Arrest: He 'Destroyed My Life'


Moses Michael Levi Shyne Barrow, Sean "Diddy" Combs. Former Bad Boy rapper Moses Shyne Barrow is speaking out after Sean Diddy Combs' recent arrest. When I was an 18-year-old kid, just wanting to do nothing other than make my mother proud and make Belize proud and be recognized for my talent and take over the world. I was defending him and he turned around and called witnesses to testify against me.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Mark Robinson #Ter Stegen #GeForceSummer #Ashley Madison #Barca #Martinelli

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.