'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline | A1ZZQS3 | 2024-01-22 23:08:01

New Photo - 'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline | A1ZZQS3 | 2024-01-22 23:08:01
'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline | A1ZZQS3 | 2024-01-22 23:08:01

'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott. News Licensing / MEGA

Kailyn Lowry has given followers a number of glimpses into her relationship with Elijah Scott by way of social media ever since they started courting.

Lowry confirmed her romance with Scott by way of Instagram in April 2022, two years after her 2020 cut up from ex Chris Lopez, with whom she shares sons Lux and Creed. (The Teen Mom 2 alum previously welcomed son Isaac with ex Jo Rivera and son Lincoln with ex-husband Javi Marroquin.)

Lowry and Scott began courting not long after he moved into the MTV character's Delaware neighborhood, finally shifting in with Lowry and her 4 sons the same month they started their relationship.

The couple went on to quietly welcome their first baby together, son Rio, in late 2022 earlier than additional increasing their family with the birth of twins in January 2024.

Maintain scrolling to see the complete timeline of Lowry and Scott's romance:

April 2022

Two years after she and Lopez referred to as off their on-again-off-again relationship, Lowry revealed she was seeing someone new.

"Me and my boyfriend truly send footage of Open Nutritional vitamins that we take each morning," she stated in a since-deleted Instagram ad for vitamins, referring to her romance with Scott, "He will ship me an image of his and I will ship an image of mine."

Not long after, Lopez stated he discovered of his ex's relationship status from their sons — and not Lowry herself.

"It was truly lately where I had to pull my youngsters' mother to the aspect and be like, 'Yo, there's no cause why my 4-year-old must be telling me about every dude you sleeping with,'" he stated during an April episode of his "P.T.S.D. – Pressure Talks with Single Dads" podcast. "[Lux] was simply telling me about this final dude, and now, he's telling me concerning the new dude."

Might 2022

One month later, the MTV character confirmed her and Scott's relationship by sharing a pic of their palms collectively in mattress by way of her Instagram Story. Lowry also revealed by way of one other social media upload that Scott had been introduced to her 4 youngsters.

June 2022

Lowry recalled her and Scott's first battle on an episode of her "Barely Famous" podcast, joking that she needed him to drive quicker in order that she didn't have a toilet accident before meeting his household.

"I obtained this loopy pain in my stomach [while we were in the car] and I was like, 'I want you to go 100 mph.' And he was like, 'I can't, or I'll lose my license,'" she defined. "I was mortified. I used to be like, 'I am not assembly your mom for the primary time and virtually s—tting myself on her flooring.'"

That same month, Scott made his face debut on Lowry's Instagram Story as she shared pictures and videos of the development worker in honor of his birthday.

'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
Courtesy of Kailyn Lowry/Tiktok

July 2022

Lowry clarified rumors about Scott's alleged infidelity during an Instagram Story Q&A. After one fan asked, "Was your boyfriend in a relationship if you moved next door to him?" the truth star replied, "Sure however he did not cheat on her. We acquired collectively a while after they broke up despite what some are committed to believing."

February 2023

Followers started speculating that Lowry was pregnant together with her fifth baby after Lopez posted a cryptic message by way of Twitter — along with photographs of Lowry appearing to be pregnant surfaced online — claiming within the since-deleted tweet that Lowry needed to "shield the stomach," in line with InTouch.

'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
The Solar/News Licensing/MEGA

June 2023

Months later, Lowry added gasoline to the infant rumors by wishing Scott a Completely satisfied Father's Day by way of her Instagram Story. "& completely happy Father's Day to Lijie trigger he's a Zaddddddddyyyyyyy," she captioned a since-deleted photograph of her boyfriend.

July 2023

Lowry subtly confirmed on an episode of her and Vee Rivera's "Baby Mamas No Drama" podcast that she had welcomed her fifth youngster in late 2022, although she didn't reveal the father's id.

"I truly watched — I first came throughout your show [when] I was within the hospital having one among my youngsters," she advised visitor Aurora Culpo whereas chatting concerning the reality collection The Culpo Sisters, which premiered in November 2022. "The primary episode that I noticed was, I consider, you advised your mother and father that you simply have been, perhaps, separating or divorcing and then considered one of your sisters was going to observe your youngsters."

'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
'Teen Mom 2' Alum Kailyn Lowry and Elijah Scott's Relationship Timeline
Courtesy of Kailyn Lowry/Instagram

October 2023

Lowry officially confirmed she and Scott welcomed their first baby together, son Rio, almost a yr prior.

"Elijah didn't cry once I gave start and that was actually upsetting to me," she revealed on an episode of her "Barely Well-known" podcast, whereas speaking about her fifth baby in depth for the first time. "I keep in mind being upset … as a result of Elijah is such a mellow, calm, cool and collected individual. It takes so much to convey him out of character. I've solely seen him out of character one time."

For Scott, that was as a result of the couple "didn't have time with him" until he needed to be whisked away to the NICU proper after his delivery, Lowry explained. Furthermore, Scott needed to be there for his companion, who was devastated by the news. He couldn't "course of my son being born because you have been so upset," Lowry recalled of his mindset.

"To me, [a NICU stay] is close to demise," she shared. "It was traumatizing for me, but for him. It was, like, he [just] went to the NICU [and] came out so quick."

Lowry revealed on "Barely Well-known" weeks later that she is expecting babies No. 6 and 7 with Scott, calling her youngsters a "permanent memento" after getting pregnant while on vacation in Thailand with Scott.

November 2023

Lowry opened up about her plans for her future with Scott. "He's been pushing for [engagement]," she advised Individuals. "But I've already type of finished marriage once and I f–ked it up royally. So I'm somewhat hesitant."

Lowry explained that she and Scott had already "jumped right into parenthood together," so she didn't need to rush into different relationship milestones. "I type of want to have one thing to sit up for sooner or later as an alternative of doing the whole lot suddenly," she stated. "I feel we now have time. If we're meant to be collectively, then we don't have to rush into it tomorrow."

She went on to gush that Scott is "a household man" and "totally different" from partners she's had up to now. "He's very, very much related together with his circle of relatives, with our household, and so he's been a very good associate to me," she stated. "I feel prefer it's a very good match."

November 2023

Lowry introduced that she was anticipating twin boys by way of Instagram video before amending the announcement one week later.

"They stated that if there's boys, then they might decide up an XY chromosome on the check. If they have been two women, it wouldn't present, and so, you'd know both of them are women. Nevertheless, once you get the check again, if there are any XY [chromosomes], you assume that they're both boys — I assumed they have been each boys," she defined by way of TikTok, adding that she later discovered she was anticipating one boy and one woman.

January 2024

The twosome announced the delivery of their twins..

"I ended up delivering at 35 weeks," Lowry stated on her podcast, adding that she welcomed the twins by way of C-section. "I used to be terrified as a result of I didn't love the thought, but I knew I needed to do it because the child was breached," she defined.

Lowry and Scott didn't share their babies' names.

#teen #mom #alum #kailyn #lowry #elijah #scotts #relationship #timeline #us #uk #world #top #news #HotTopics #TopStories #ShowBiz

More >> https://ift.tt/dhAPGYb Source: MAG NEWS

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.