Diddy's Latest Accuser Speaks Out About 'Shame' and 'Pain' From Alleged Rape

New Photo - Diddy's Latest Accuser Speaks Out About 'Shame' and 'Pain' From Alleged Rape

Diddy's Latest Accuser Speaks Out About 'Shame' and 'Pain' From Alleged Rape


Sean Diddy Combs' latest accuser Thalia Graves has broken her silence about her alleged attack and the trauma she continues to suffer. I have PTSD, depression and anxiety. I'm emotionally scarred, Graves said during a Tuesday, September 24, press conference which was published by the New York Post. It has been hard for me to trust others, form healthy relationships or even feel safe in my own skin. Flashbacks, nightmares and intrusive thoughts make me feel like it's a constant struggle.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Mississippi #Charli XCX #Ghanaians #Stellar Blade #Negreira #Karma

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.