Frankie Valli, 90, Reacts to Fan Concern Over His Recent Performance

New Photo - Frankie Valli, 90, Reacts to Fan Concern Over His Recent Performance

Frankie Valli, 90, Reacts to Fan Concern Over His Recent Performance


Frankie Valli Frankie Valli has responded to concerns from fans over the 90-year-old singer's recent Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons performances. "I know there has been a lot of stuff on the internet about me lately so I wanted to clear the air, Valli shared in a statement given to Us Weekly on Monday, September 30. I am blessed to be 90 years old and still be doing what I love to do and as long as I am able, and audiences want to come see me, I am going to be out there performing as I always do.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Rip Taylor #Cristiano Ronaldo #Ariana Grande #NOAA #Hawaii #SabrinaCarpenter

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.