T.I., Tameka 'Tiny' Harris Win $71 Million in Lawsuit Against Toy Company

New Photo - T.I., Tameka 'Tiny' Harris Win $71 Million in Lawsuit Against Toy Company

T.I., Tameka 'Tiny' Harris Win $71 Million in Lawsuit Against Toy Company


T.I. and Tameka 'Tiny' Harris T.I. and his wife Tameka Tiny Harris were awarded a whopping $71 million in a lawsuit against a toy company that was found to have violated their intellectual property. The couple were awarded $17.9 million in real damages and $53.6 million in punitive damages during a jury verdict Monday, September 23, in a Santa Ana, California, courtroom, reports Rolling Stone. T.I. and Tiny's lawyers successfully argued that MGA Entertainment, the makers of the popular L.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #blackpink #GFRIEND #SabrinaCarpenter #Xtina #War Raiders #HE DID IT

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.