Carabao Cup RECAP: Wonderkid Ethan Nwaneri scores twice as Arsenal beat Bolton 5-1, while Diogo Jota and Cody Gakpo doubles see Liverpool come from behind to thrash West Ham 5-1

New Photo - Carabao Cup RECAP: Wonderkid Ethan Nwaneri scores twice as Arsenal beat Bolton 5-1, while Diogo Jota and Cody Gakpo doubles see Liverpool come from behind to thrash West Ham 5-1

Carabao Cup RECAP: Wonderkid Ethan Nwaneri scores twice as Arsenal beat Bolton 5-1, while Diogo Jota and Cody Gakpo doubles see Liverpool come from behind to thrash West Ham 5-1


Big guns make it throughRight, it's going to be a bit of a French exit from me. Well, not quite because I am giving you a small goodbye. I mean, It's not really a goodbye as I am moving over to the Carabao Cup draw now. Arsenal and Liverpool will both be in it after both managing to administer hammerings to Bolton and West Ham, respectively. Please join me over on the next blog, I'm sure you will all want to know who the pair are facing, right?
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Mississippi #Pink #EFCC #Karma #Watford #Praying

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.