Emma Slater Gushes Over 'DWTS' Partnership With Reginald VelJohnson

New Photo - Emma Slater Gushes Over 'DWTS' Partnership With Reginald VelJohnson

Emma Slater Gushes Over 'DWTS' Partnership With Reginald VelJohnson


Emma Slater and Reginald VelJohnson. Emma Slater is grateful that Dancing With the Stars brought Reginald VelJohnson into her life. Every day I get to be here at @dancingwiththestars it's a blessing. I find myself looking around more and taking it all in, the professional dancer, 35, wrote via Instagram on Tuesday, September 24, alongside a selfie of her and VelJohnson. One day when I'm looking back on my life I'll remember these days and how I got to meet so many beautiful people who shaped who I am.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Sam Elliot #McDonalds #Arrest #Don Lemon #Mike Johnson #Harlequin

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.