'My Lady Jane,' 'PLL' Among 2024's Most Disappointing TV Cancellations

New Photo - 'My Lady Jane,' 'PLL' Among 2024's Most Disappointing TV Cancellations

'My Lady Jane,' 'PLL' Among 2024's Most Disappointing TV Cancellations


Pretty Little Liars, My Lady Jane and Star Wars: The Acolyte are just some of the shows fans lost in 2024 that they don't think they should have. Prime Video's My Lady Jane was a radical reimagining of Lady Jane Grey's (Emily Bader) very brief time as monarch. In this version of events, Jane and husband Guildford (Edward Bluemel) aren't beheaded. The twist? Certain people are able to transform into animals in this universe and the fun doesn't end there.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Talisca #Nice RV #YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL #Virginia #P Diddy #MAGA Republicans

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.