Vince McMahon Once Wrote a WWE Storyline About Impregnating Daughter

New Photo - Vince McMahon Once Wrote a WWE Storyline About Impregnating Daughter

Vince McMahon Once Wrote a WWE Storyline About Impregnating Daughter


Vince McMahon raised eyebrows when he admitted to writing a WWE story line about impregnating his daughter, Stephanie McMahon. So, one of my story line ideas was that Stephanie gets pregnant, and I think I was the one who impregnated her-my character, Vince, 79, said in Netflix's Mr. McMahon docuseries. I think it was something like that and it was like, 'No.' That one didn't make it. When Netflix producers asked Stephanie if there was ever a story line she refused, Stephanie replied, Yes.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Accra #Moroccan #The Joker #Kwasia #JD Vance Dossier #Mayor Adams

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.